Friday, June 3, 2011

38 Weeks


My first week of maternity leave has been pretty busy. I would like to say that I have finished up with school stuff (like report cards), but, alas, that is not the case. I made a serious dent in report cards, but still have quite a bit of work to do on them this weekend. They are due Tuesday, so I know I will get them done before that. Nothing like a deadline to get butt into gear.

Other than plodding away on report cards, this week I have:

  • finished getting stuff ready for my sub
  • thank you cards to my kids for their sweet gifts
  • met with our future pediatrician 
  • weekly midwife appointment (everything is still looking good)
  • met with my doula and went for a nice walk by the water
  • attended my first La Leche League meeting
  • Lunch with coworkers
  • been working on the nursery
  • and a bunch of other stuff too
My hope is that Judah will be ready to come next week. Maybe Thursday or so? That would be perf with me. And we all knows that is what matters: my timeline. Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment