Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where I have been

I have been super busy around here, but have some blog posts in the works (meaning I have thought about writing them and gotten no further).

I need to blog about getting my very first tattoo! I'm waiting for it to finish being all gross and peel-y so I can get some nice shots of it.
I also did senior pictures (along with a couple of family shots) for some friends in the Pearl in Portland.
Judah turned 8 months (crazy, right?) on Tuesday. This is the first month where I didn't get his month pictures on the 21st... Things were just too busy, so I took them this morning instead.
All of those things deserve their own posts with photos... So look for them in the (near?) future.

I've been super busy trying to get my photography company, Viewcrest Photography, up and functioning on the double. It is pretty much absorbing all my time (as my lack of house cleaning can surely attest). Of course "all my time" is really what I would like to be giving it, however, as anyone with a baby knows the amount of time I can actually dedicate to it is rather limited. Especially when your baby stays up 2 hours past his bedtime (side eye to Judah). Still, making progress daily... just wish I was making more! So much to do. I'm very excited about the whole venture though. When I announced my intentions I was planning on having this be a much slower process, but I have already had multiple inquires about services which shows me that I need to get everything together asap.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment