Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today I (kind of) got shit done


Today was one of those days where I felt like I kind of maybe am getting a handle on this whole sahm thing. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Judah can sit on his own and play with his toys for 2.5 minutes.


Today we went for a walk (and missed the down pour- what luck!), made the bed in the guest room, did laundry (the other stuff that always need to be done like blankets and spare towels and whatnot), cleared off the kitchen table, went through the mail (it tends to build up around here), went through & hung up  my earrings, and took care of poor Gert (who is recuperating from her knee surgery).


However, in all honesty, none of these tasks were completed 100% (well, except for the walk). There are little piles of unfinished projects in pretty much every room of the house. Oh well, maybe tomorrow I can actually finish some of those tasks.


Btw, guess who is awake right this very second???



Yup, it's Judah. He has recently started boycotting his bedtime. We get all ready for bed, following the routine we have had since he was like a month old, but now instead of falling asleep after nursing... he wakes up! And stays up. For hours. Not sure if this is because we fucked with his schedule over the holidays or it is just one of those phases that babies go through.



Now, I will really feel accomplished if I can get out a couple more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment