Monday, December 19, 2011

Double trouble

My almost 4 year old niece is staying with us for a few days.

There she is, hanging an ornament she made on our tiny plastic tree

And, mannnnn, two kids create far more than double the exhaustion level of just one. I'd say quadruple. At least. And here I've been bitching about my lack of 'me' time lately. Today was just a wee taste of the amount of 'me' time I'll have once there are two kiddos permanently running around our house (I'm not implying that it will be happening any time soon, mind you). The thought is that we will eventually have 3 kids, so I'm guessing I'll get about an hour of 'me' time... per year.

In non-exhaustion related news, Judah tried bread today.


We learned from our mistake yesterday. No more plates for this guy.

Hope you are prepared to be inundated by daily photos of Judah eating food. It is just so novel that I can't help but take pictures of him eating. Like. A. Real. Person.

No comments:

Post a Comment