Monday, March 7, 2011

Wiggle and a Wobble

This weekend marks the first time Bill got to feel Judah move. He probably would have been able to feel it for at least all of last week, but the times Judah is awake and moving hadn't been very convenient for Bill to feel it- like in the middle of the night or right when I wake up in the morning. He is usually also up and about on my morning walk to school. I'm so busy during the day at work I'm not really sure if he is moving and I'm just too preoccupied to notice or if he just kind of snoozes all day. I know he is up more on the weekends (or at least I feel it more), but I think he is moving more because I am usually moving less and relaxing- and taking glorious naps.

Anywho, the real news is Bill feeling it. It took a couple of kicks before Bill could tell that it was what it was. The movement still feels pretty subtle, thanks to my placenta being in the front of my uterus and therefore muffling some movement.
I'm trying to do my daily exercises to prepare for labor (given to us by our natural birth teacher). I usually manage to do at least some of each exercise, but don't manage to complete them all, since you are suppose to do them throughout the day and usually just do them at night before bed.

We look forward to Judah's movement getting stronger and easier to feel.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting. He's getting bigger and stronger. It'll be fun to see the next ultrasound picture. Now, you just have to be willing to let us grandparents feel those kicks!

    ReplyDelete